We are 100% committed to your satisfaction. Please read each policy to ensure you have a GREAT experience with us.
- If I am not able to make a scheduled appointment, I agree to cancel or reschedule the appointment at least 24 hours in advance. I agree to pay $50 of the full session rate if I give less than 24 hours’ notice.
- I agree to pay the full session rate if I give 5 hours’ notice or less, or if I miss an appointment without giving notice.
- If, within 24 hours of my session, I develop a contagious illness, or have a sudden, unplanned health or personal emergency rendering me unable to make my appointment, I will inform Desert Mountain Massage right away, and if you are unable to fill my
vacancy, I will pay the cancellation fee, or session fee (if less than 5 hours notice), unless an exception is granted, only at the discretion of Desert Mountain Massage.
- I understand that I am still responsible for my appointment until I hear back from a staff member confirming they received my email or phone call requesting cancellation/rescheduling.
ARRIVING ON TIME/SESSION LENGTH:
- I understand I must arrive 10-15 minutes early for any appointment in order to get the full session time I have scheduled. If I arrive on time, or late, I understand that you can only give me whatever time remains of my appointment, and that I will pay for the full length of session that I booked.
- I understand that in order for me to receive the best massage therapy possible, I know that I have to communicate ANYTHING and everything, including my needs, preferences, requests or feedback, at any time before, during, or after my massage. I take it upon myself to communicate right away if there is anything distracting me or if I feel unwell or uncomfortable at any time during the session so that the adjustments can be made. I understand that you want my HONEST feedback-positive or negative- and don’t take offense to it.